Saturday, May 23, 2009

Biggest Upsets on ANTM

I have watched every season of Americas Next Top Model so when this years cycle twelve came I watched joyed at the chance of picking a winner first sight. This season I did not get in the top three or pick the winner like I normally do.
1. My first pick was London. Lauren "London' Levi. London automatically made me pick her because she had an permanent smile with her eyes quality. She was up for everything and anything and was friends with everyone. Sye was the good sport of the group. But she struggled with her weight a lot and gained like fifteen pounds when she was in the house. So when the shoot came that she had to play Ciara's crazy fan in a bikini trapped in wires, the judges certainly noticed. 2. My second pick was Fo. Felicia "Fo" Porter. I just thought that Fo was stunning and very ethnic. With the short haircut, it brought her cute features into very bold and strong. She went home sadly after the bikini shoot, because contorting her body didn't really work out. I just think she over thought things too much.
Either way they both did their best and were great. In the end, Allison, Teyona, and Aminat deserved the top three spots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment