Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kate Raises the Kids All Alone?

I just read an article in Life & Style Magazine's June 15, 2009 issue. The article is titled "Kate's raising eight kids ALONE". The article makes Kate seem heroic and the ideological parent. It said that she is raising all the kids alone while Jon drinks all the time and goes shopping. First of all, Kate took the sextuplets to the beach solely for the show "Jon & Kate Plus 8". Jon, more recently, has opted for staying out of the show as much as possible.

From what I heard Maddy and Cara stayed home because they had mandatory school. Jon watched over them and picked up the house, pratically the whole time. Because Kate is a workaholic and lets her kids be watched all the time, does not mean Jon should be demoted as the lesser parent. I am one hundred percent, fully on Jon's side, since day one.

I have watched pratically every show and I see the tension in their relationship but I don't think that is Jon's fault. Kate likes to scream and control and lower Jon on the show, and that makes me wonder what she treats him like in real life. The controversy over whether or not Jon has cheated with accussed Deanna Hummel, I don't believe he did. Simply, he has done nothing but compliment Kate and care for Kate and the children throughout the entire series.
It takes a lot for a man to give that superiority of supporting his family so that the wife can go out and do her thing and Jon did that for Kate. Kate has spent multiple months away from her children, doing her book tours and other things.

Comments Made in the Article:
TEAM KATE
- "It all started with Jon's affair rumors. It went downhill from there." Okay, I understand that. Jon's affair rumors truly did spark the 'separation', but I think Kate was planning on that. I did not see sorrow in Kate's eyes when she talked about it... It almost looked like she was intent with Jon's mishap, almost reliefed. And plus rumors don't mean that it is true.
- "Jon needs to work on his marriage and not go off partying!" How does she know what Jon does? If there are three pictures of Jon at a bar; three days out of a year is barely any. If you lived with a wife who didn't appreciate you, wouldn't you want to go to a bar to release your tension, then go home mad. He stops himself from doing something stupid.
- "I'm on Kate's team because I think Jon messed up." Jon made a mistake, since when are people so superhuman that they don't make mistakes. Everybody just makes assumptions that he did the deed, and people don't have any trust anymore.
- "I'm for Kate. Jon's cheating for sure." Once again, how does she know? Can she say that she has a such a bonded relationship with Jon that he conversates with her about this? The only people who know the truth is Jon and Deanna, or who ever else he MIGHT have slept with.
- "I'm on Kate's side. He shouldn't be out with other girls." Okay, well do you, as a girl, have guy friends? Do you sometimes hang out with those guys as friends? I would think so. Why does Jon have to be on a level where he can't hang out with girls as friends? Isn't he human too?
TEAM JON
- "I feel like he's trying and willing to work things out." That is exactly what I feel. Kate acts like he chooses to walk out of those kids life and be out on his own. Jon loves those kids with his whole heart, and it's wrong to deny that.
- "Kate needs to help and be more of a mom." Everybody tries to act like Jon is a bad parent that they don't care to observe Kate. Jon hasn't been there as much recently, but for all we know Kate won't let him. I recall Jon use to go to work, come home, play with the kids, bathe the kids, brush their teeth, and put them to bed.
-"Kate doesn't really do anything. She just sits there." Exactly, she basically cooks. I mean I am not trying to bring her down but its wrong to downgrade Jon, when she is not perfect. He use to do pratically everything.
- "I think he needs to admit he was wrong, but I'm on Jon's side." And that is exactly what Jon did. He said you know, I made a mistake but I didn't cheat on Kate. Why can't people believe him? Because Kate can be a bit of a superficial celebrity. More like a celebrity?
- "I'm leaning to Jon's side. Kate's a little harsh." That is exactly my point. What would you do if your wife made fun of your weight and bossed you around all day?

No comments:

Post a Comment